Monday, January 16, 2012

Running for Tuloy Kids: Michelle Estuar's Fund Racing (My First 10k)

I did my First 10k in Michelle Estuar's Fund Racing.

Fund Racing Poster

I registered for 5k but I was assigned to 10k. I decided to take on the challenge. I was planning to do my first 10k on Dec. 4 (Animo run) anyway.

I ran with Miguel who paced with me until the hills of Ultra and he left us right after. My running buddy Dom ran 5k. I finished fast with I guess was actually less than 10k.

 Ran this road twice from greentenial

It was a great event. I was able to see Team Titans and was able to be included in their photo ops.

 with Team Titans from Titan Runner

I hope there would be more charity runs like this where racing is all about a cause, not about the organizer, the singlet or the freebies.

No comments:

NuffNang Ads