Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Races: Timex Run, Condura Skyway Marathon

After grueling my first 21k event in Go Natural 2012, I had set my sights on my next runs.

Timex Run 2012

In 2009, Run Rio organized a Timex Run with Piolo Pascual to start off the company's career in organizing runs. Here they go again with 2012 Timex Run. I originally intended this run to be my first run of the year and I wanted to gun for a sub-60 PR. But since I just did 21k in Go Natural Run 2012, I will run aimlessly and pacing my fellow-PRC member, Hamza on his first 10k. If you're running the event too, say hello.

For Race Information: check Run Rio

Condura Skyway Marathon 2012
 One of the most awaited races of every year is the Condura Skyway Marathon. This year the environmental cause is for Mangroves. I didn't want to join this race since the starting line was in Alabang, which is a strange foreign land for me. But since PRC members are also joining this one, especially wall climbing buddy Lee who is an Alabang boy, will be joining. i decided to register as well.

For Race Information: check Condura Marathon

What's Next?


After the Condura Marathon, I will be training with my PEx Swim Team since we'll be joining our first ever aquathlon. No official announcement yet but their twitter feed says that it will be held on March 4, 2012.

5 comments:

michymichymoo said...

What is Aquathlon? haha. I have no idea. :D

Thirdy Lopez said...

you swim then you run.

:)

Lalah said...

ang dami na ng ganitong activity ngayon! masubukan ko kaya yan minsan!! hehehe

Thirdy Lopez said...

Go, Try it!

Unknown said...

May I join you guys, I also want to have my first Aquathlon experience.

NuffNang Ads