Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three places that we will surely go to in 2011

Come end of March 2011, we have already booked a flight to Malaysia through Air Asia...

First Destination: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We already went here in 2009 but I want to explore the places we failed to visit at it's fullest....

Second Destination: Singapore

As part of the Malaysia trip, I had booked a flight to Singapore.
I already went to Singapore in 2009 with my goth friend, Ida and Jessie went there in 2006, I think as part of their tour.. But Universal Studios was created in 2010... Time to explore this city again...


I actually detailed out KL-SG trip in my goal blog...

Third Destination: Davao

For the past 2 years, I had been saving up my miles to go there... Now, save up for the actual trip before the end of the year...

6 comments:

ArCeeTee said...

Dont forget to keep me posted whether youd be okay with the Jan 22-24 to Anawangin...

the following are places to go in KL (in no particular order):

Genting Highlands
Melaka
Langkawi

I went to Penang last year and if you like historical stuff like buildings and museums then Penang is good. Its a vacation spot during Hari Raya....

I high recommend Putraja Central. If you have friends from KL, visit that place in the evening. You can check my albums for some images I took from that place. AWESOME!

Just my suggestion...

Rickz

Thirdy Lopez said...

Ricky!

I forgot about that Jan. 22-24 trip so I'd pass due to lack of preparation unless the schedule changes to something later.. :P

Melaka, Langkawi are not part of KL bu nearby the city...

We could consider Putrajaya, though...

And we been around Genting so pass muna jan!

ArCeeTee said...

Putrajaya will be a good visit. If you have a friend to drive you around in the evening so you can take pictures of the buildings...should be a good visit talaga...

Was wondering if you took a look into my putrajaya visit album last 2009?

Rickz

Thirdy Lopez said...

Di pa... Ang pilit naman! I-check ko na nga later! :P

Thirdy Lopez said...

Will leave pawprints...

ArCeeTee said...

oo na....silent na ako....hmp

NuffNang Ads