Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Of Alcohol and Drinking Buddies

I'm not really an alcohol drinker. But I am not one to say no to an alcoholic drink on a social gathering.


Yet I just don't like beer... I tastes icky...
Plus it makes my tummy bigger for at least 2 weeks...

I like cocktails, it taste great and the after effects are fun..




They also have lots of fun colors...


I like vodka and brandy, too... It is usually a group activity...

The aftermath is highly heavy though..

I don't really know the names of the things that I drink... I just trust that my friends know this drink and they will not give me a major headache the next day...

One of the cocktail names, I found this year was Weng Weng...
this is made with citrus concentrates, vodka, gin and other alcoholic ingredients

There is the ever famous signature cocktail of Central BBQ, Bad Trip
This gives us a fun buzz and little (at least for me) hangover... Add to that a pitcher is only PhP200...

Also from Central BBQ is Squeeze Me...

This is a frozen cocktaill that will leave you with a blue tongue and pictures you won't remember posing to...
I taste a few more cocktail drinks but these two are the best ones in Central....

Lastly, from my friend's favorite place in the Metro, Il Ponticello's the very expensive and quick to give you a buzz is the Azzuri


This also has a blue color and it knocked me down easily....

To end this random thought, cheers to freaky weekends and impromptu sessions....

2 comments:

ArCeeTee said...

weng weng = singapore sling = mindoro sling.....hehehe very nice cocktail....got the white or black russian and i bet youll be hooked....

vodka and gin are two of my all time favorites.....tonic water or sprite....now i feel like drinking....

CHEERS

Thirdy Lopez said...

Ricky, recommend naman a place to try Black or White Russian... :)

NuffNang Ads