Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hi! I'm Thirdy and I'm a McDo Sundae Addict

Some people like to smoke and the smoke packs and packs of cigarette. Each pack has a warning yet smoker continue to smoke...

Some people like to drink alcohol and drink alcohol a lot... Bottles says drink moderately... But they still consume bottles and bottles.. Pitchers and pitchers...

As for me, I like to eat McDo Sundae for Dessert or for Snacks.... I crave daily and I give in most of the time... I like the Caramel Flavored one... Then I will put in choco crinkles....

McDo Sundae is full of sugar and fatty vanilla ice cream.... Generally fattening....

So I'm a McDo sundae addict and join me in trying to rid or lessen this addiction...I shall only consume one order per week...For this week, i already consumed this so next week again

3 comments:

ArCeeTee said...

could i change my craving? Hey i didnt notice a part on your page where I can follow...you might want to put it as well so its easy to see your blog updates...i like your posts...short,,,

Thirdy Lopez said...

thanks, ricky!

I have yet to figure out that part...I'm using the old template 'coz I cannot understand how to put meta tags in the new template...

If you are really keen on following my blog, check this post
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/follow-your-favorite-blogs.html

Anyway, we're twitter friends so I publish crap there too...

ArCeeTee said...

get it FOLLOW LINK on your dashboard done hahahah thats an order....

NuffNang Ads