Thursday, December 04, 2008

Share your Noche Buena

Hello Friends!

I would like to share an opportunity for you to share a little for this Christmas. As you may know, not everybody gets a bountiful feast and not all kids get a gift on Christmas. But you could change that...

Presenting World Vision's Noche Buena Package

For P1000, you could give a family food items for their noche buena and a gift for their kid. (I'll post the official ad, details and stories later...) If you are interested, give me a buzz and I'll send you the form.

P1000 too much? You could still participate in this project. Any amount will be greatly appreciated. You see I heard of this project a little too late since I only sponsored a kid last November and I guess I'm not part of their mailing list yet. I already planned out this month's budget and I couldn't really shell out P1000. I'm going to commit P200 as of now. Could you help me in completing the P1000. All you have to do is donate any amount to BPI, BDO, Metrobank Accounts (I'll be posting later) and email or pm me as soon as possible. I'll let them know that you gave the money so you'll also be acknowledged.

This isn't a scam. You'll directly be donating to the world vision fund and the donation is going to be acknowledged in your name. It's just that I couldn't shell out P1000 now and I wouldn't really want my sponsor kid to not have her gift and her family's noche buena. If you would prefer, you may directly transact with world vision and just give the Janine's reference number. (Janine is my sponsor kid)

Anyway, if you would want to help out another family. It's still good. Just directly call World Vision.

I'll post the details later.. (Promise...)

No comments:

NuffNang Ads