Thursday, November 06, 2008

What made my day....

It had been sad for me these past few days...

Harder yesterday since it's our monthsary...

It was hard for me to work that day but I had to...so I did...

When I got home, I decided to stay at home na lang.. Not to do any more shopping.. So I cleaned up the condo and washed the dishes...

I also left the laundry to the laundry shop...

At around 9pm, I decided to finish my blog (the one I posted before this one..) so I went down to one of the computer shops sa ground floor.. [wala pa kasi akong net since I just moved.. and PLDT would be able to move my phone sometime around this century...]

Kakaonline din pala ni Jessie... so we talked... I share him about how I felt and he shared his side.. then, we came to an understanding... we talked about plans...

Then, he made my day...

Basta eto yung idea...

Thirdy: "Hon, share ka naman ng plan mo for "us"... " (I just wanted something for me to dream about before I sleep...)

Jessie: "Kapag stable na ako..."

Jessie: "Kapag natulungan ko na mom ko at napatapos ko na sis ko.."

Jessie: "Masasama na talaga tayo..."

Thirdy: "Magsasama?"

Jessie: "Tapos Magpapakasal..."

Thirdy: (blushing smiley..)

From there, my mood shifted...we thanked each other tapos inasar ko na siya... Then the monthsary really turned to be happy... I was able to say "Happy Monthsary..."

This is part three (concluding part) of this drama...

I just needed a dose of bio-jessie... (naalala ko tuloy si erik.. hahaha)

Actually, I will allow him to work sa Macau if ever... Better yun kaysa sa tour tour na wala naman kinikitang pera at least mapupuntahan ko siya at least once a month...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads