Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Aaminin ko na...

When I was in Spain, my work friends and I decided to make Madrid our first stop...

This was when I fell in love with this city...

Around this time was when the realization than I wanted to be with one person for the rest of my life. It was around this time when I began of dreaming of walking the streets of Barcelona (basta... kahit wala sa above na kwento) and running in Parque del Buen Retiro... Up to two old guys, talking with hands held..... And that two guys would be me and the person I will spend the rest of my life with..

I'm just the commitment guy.... I never cheated in my past relationship and I never will... I never wanted to participate in any kind of cheating even when I was single..

I just want to show how much I love my significant other and how much I will sacrifice for him..

I'm also Mr. ideal... I want a monogamous relationship... I'm never gonna be part of some kind of open relationship... Basta over my dead body... Kung ayaw mo ng strings, make it clear... One night lang.. Walang iba sa sides kahit alam pa o hindi...

For the past 13 months and a few weeks (when we were dating), I found what I wanted and was looking for in Jessie.. That's why I do what I do... That's why I stay.. That's just a few of the reasons I love Jessie....

And Jessie may be the one guy who'll be holding my hand and whose hand I shall held as two old guys walk Parque del Buen Retiro talking about the life they lived together...

Despite the difficulty, I'll be waiting for a text, a call or a ym conversation... 'Cause I wanna know if that possibility may become a reality...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads