Thursday, November 27, 2008

As this week comes to an end...

Yet again... A week is almost over....

Is it just me or do days go faster these days...

First, it means....



Countdown Clocks, Love Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

that my honey Jessie will be home soon... Yehey...


Long Distance - Brandy

As I said here before, Long Distance relationship is really hard.. Mostly at the first weeks... But this time.. It hurt the most during the second to third weeks... I didn't prepare myself as time went by so fast.. We even panicked when I packed Jessie's things 'coz he forgot to list down a few things like a bath towel and put his jacket in his hand carry..

But through this difficult time, I come to know where our relationship will be going and it made the long distance thing easier. I also become more secure about us..

Another plus side is I got to be closer to my friends since I have a lot more time in my hand.. Kudos to my girls, the corporate friends and baklang Jepoy... ayy tomboy Jepoy pala...

Anyway, it only a matter of of counting with my fingers until I get hugs and kisses again... And get some... (evil smiley here..)

Next, christmas is almost at an arms length...



Countdown Clocks, Christmas Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

I'm also excited about this weekend since I'll be starting my Christmas shopping... Gotta love shopping...

I'm going to Divisoria after my swimming class... So excited... Wohoo...

I'll also be getting a small christmas tree for the Condo which Jessie and I will design when he gets back...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads