Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Please....

Dearest hon,

Uwi ka na please....

These past few days have been really difficult. At nights, I just cry.. Each night is different. Some nights I cry to sleep... Some nights I cry a little and dream of you..

You suck at long distance.. Pero I'd rather have you here one day and one month from now than lost in Europe.. But please just try a little harder.... I need you...

Please never leave me again. Please....

Just come home.

Surprise me when you come home. I'll be the happiest when you do that. But that would be impossible.

If you leave me again with that "stupid" choir, I'll leave you with 80% probability. Yes, this is the last hoorah or it's gonna be.. Me or them..

Don't worry I'll take care of you better than I ever had and better than I ever will..

Let's accomplish our goals together....

Btw, thanks for giving me things to remember you by... I cry about and at them.. every night...

Love,

Honey

Disclaimer: His choir is not stupid. It's just that I think it's stupid for him to stay. He's a graduate and school groups are for students. And yes, I think oldies in that choir are losers.

***SCREAMS....

Nilalabas ko lang....

No comments:

NuffNang Ads