Saturday, June 28, 2008

PLDT SUCKS

I wish I had another choice...

But I don't...

Hmm.. Maybe I do.. I'm going to ask around...

In the meantime, pagpasensyahan na lang muna...

PLDT sucks big time... I hate them... I hate PLDT!

I blog (past tense) it a lot durng the time... Yet I'm still an unsatisfied customer...

Recap lang..

1. It took me around a month to get something installed promised to be sone 3 to 5 days..
2. Then, it took me around 1 month to have the DSL installed.

therefore, it took me 2 months to have something finished 3-5 and as you could see in commercials, minimum of 24 hours...

commercial: don't believe in commercials.. Plastikan lang yun..

3. Ambagal ng connection ko... I reported it starting a week ago.. Then followup everyday since... No action yet.. They went here kahapon pero as I tested sa speedtest. Walang pagbabago.. Frankly, I'm losing patience.. Sinagawan ko ule yung 171 person... I hate PLDT...

4. Wala pa rin bill ko...As in ever.. tapos sisingilin ako ng malaking pera tapos walang bill.. Bite my ass stupid PLDT..

5. I'm asking for the contract and guess what never ending follow up..

I don't have the time to deal with their crap... I hate PLDT...



No comments:

NuffNang Ads