Monday, February 19, 2007

My rest day

It had been a tough and stressful week..

Saturday was when it all began..

I had a P10 ice cream. My favorite snack, siopao and a cheap drink, sago't gulaman...

Yah, walking around the mall is still work.. If I could fly around the mall.. I would opt for that...

I slept at around 10:30-ish PM and woke up a little late than when I would normally get up...

Watch a stupid movie, 50 First dates.. (O sige.. Umiyak ka pa uli.. Ang sweet naman kasi ni Adam Roth ehhh..)

Had a stupid test, Company C na sumakit pa ulo ko kasi ang init... I had a Strawberry float as merienda sa SM Makati.. Nagsimba sa Makati at natulog hanggang 8am... Hindi na muna ako magtetest ng programming test so Company T and Company I would have to wait for my testing schedule..

Had a good rest... Now, thesis mode na uli.. Isang functionality na lang tapos na ako sa part ko...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads