Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bulag

Bulag

Thirdy Lopez

Tinitigan kita at ako’y tinignan mo.

I thought I saw the depths of your being.

I though I knew you.

Inintindi ko ang bawat pagkukulang.

In love, I thought everything should be excused.

In love, I thought we should always be patient.

Patuloy akong nag-intay sa panahon

Na ako ang lahat sa iyo.

I thought that you loved me with never-ending reason.

I thought that you were just the kind that keeps his feelings.

Niyakap kita at tinatak ang posisyon ito sa utak ko.

At times, we were apart this was my only thought.

At times, we were apart. You were the only person on mind.

Pero bulag ako sa pag-ibig.

I loved you so much that I failed to see.

I loved you so much that I refused to see reality.

Mahal kita.

But I thought you love me too.

But I thought you were the person I love.

Hindi ikaw ang taong minahal ko.

The love we had was a misunderstanding.

You failed to see my worth.

Niloko mo lang ako.

I failed to see that all wasn’t true.

I failed to see what I was to you.

Isang laruan.

A safety net.

A back-up plan.



At nakapag-sulat din ako!!

No comments:

NuffNang Ads