Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sali na kasi kayo..

Saturday, 8:30 am
Veron texted me.. Oo-oh.. I have to be there na pala.. Ang layo ko pa sa sakayan.. Tinext ko siya.. "May participants na ba?" She replies "Wala pa." Oh my.. not again.."Macacancell na naman itoh.."
Kaasar tinext ko pa naman lahat ng new members at nakipagusap ako with Fast '02 to help in attendance.. Inimail ko na rin yung batch assembly ko para pumunta.. Itetext ko na rin sana ang mga s19 peeps pero I know that they have classes.. Wala pa namang nagconfirm sa akeng pupunta.. Si Trina at Maricel lang.. Tinext ko si Maricel.. Maleleyt daw siya.. Gosh..

Saturday, 9:20 am
I'm late. Trina:"Nandito na ang magaling na presidente, late!". On the verge of tears and feeling really frustrated. I walked on.. Veron: "Kinukuha ni Miss Eve yung projector, puntahan naten siya kasi matagal na siya dun". Kennet:"Ako na lang sasama, ientertain mo ang members" Gosh, may members.. sana times two sila para umabot ng 15..

Saturday, 9:30am
Thirdy:"Miss Eve, pwede bang ituloy naten ito.. Kasi nakakahiya naman sa new members atsaka nakaka-err sa mga officers kasi pangalawang ulit na ito.." Miss Eve says We can't but we understand your situation kasi a few years ago, bam who was then then president of Writers' Guild underwent the same dilemma and it also experienced by other orgs as well.. But we have a rule that we should follow. What I can do is explain this to the officers and members the situation and you can take this time to discuss among yourselves how you can improve the organization.. This went on for about 15 minutes and Thanks to Miss Eve coz she inspired me to go on.. Silver lining as pointed out by Miss Eve: " At least nakikita mo yung truly commited sa org at with the 3 members who attended you can see that they are already excited about the organization and is showing indication that they are really interested in the organization..Maybe you can get their suggestions to how you can improve the organization.."

Saturday, 10:40
Miss Eve and Veron is already leaving and I'm going to have to make this fun.. Fortunately, I had to research once of icebreaker games and I started the short meeting with icebreaker named "Picture this". I asked everyone to draw any picture that is related to themselves. So everyone did.. It worked.. Everyone shared a part of themselves and I even see some officers showing that WG is really their priority..

Saturday, 11:00am
We just finished the icebreaker and Trick already left coz tumakas lang siya sa class..
We talked about what is WG? How inspiring that all three answers are as what I want the members to see WG as..
Next , I discussed the expectations of the org and asked them what they expect from the org as well as their suggestions.. Positive naman at may mga ideas na makakatulong sa amen..

Saturday, 11:20am
Inaayos na namen yung room at tapos na yung short meeting.. Ang saya naman at positive yung nangyari despite the cancellation. Sana ganito lagi sa org.. Kapag ganito hindi malayo ang number 1 at ang TAYO..
From that, that's my goals again.. WG should be number 1 sa accred at manominate sa TAYO..

Thanks sa SDO for inspiring me..

Thanks to the new members and committed officers who are always there.. especially yung sa laging nandun.. I never appreciated it much.. Now I do.. You made continue this stressful life..

WG rocks.. Being president, continues to make me stronger and wiser..

Sobrang.. GOGOGO WG!!

Now back to Introse work.. tagal naman nito magupload..

No comments:

NuffNang Ads