Friday, October 28, 2011

My look at that day

I have a twitter friend, Michael who keep a style blog called Show Me Your Look Today. In that blog, he details his personal style and styles of his friends.

As a twitter user with a blog, he usually tweets his latest blogpost and I usually check it out and inspired by the spirit of his blog, I am writing a blogpost about my look on the day we went to Tagaytay.

If you are a fashionista and my look is so not cool, I am open to suggestions, as well as sponsorship so do leave a comment.

Look No. 1

Since Tagaytay weather is supposedly cooler that the temperature in Manila, I made it a point to wear jackets and long sleeves. The first attire for that vacation was a gray long sleeve shirt from Old Navy which I bought before out movie day at Pennsylvania when that storm stopped me from going to any tourists spot. I originally bought it since I forgot to bring any jacket and the cinema seems cold. I also wore token dark jeans and rubber shoes so my feet would be comfy when walking... I wore this ensemble from the time we got to our hotel, to the time we looked around the nearby shops until dinner.

Sporting my gray long sleeves shirt in cool Tagaytay

Look No. 2

I love earthy colors and basics so to compliment my Bieber jacket, which I got from H&M. I worn a white shirt with a twist. The white shirt had buttons like a poloshirt has but it has no collar. So it's a plain white shirt with a twist. I also wore the same dark jeans and rubber shoes. I wore this ensemble from the morning photo op, to lunch at Leslie's up to the time we arrived back to Manila.

 Plain white shirt with a twist under my Bieber jacket


Thus, concluding my attempt to do a style blog post. Did I do well?

10 comments:

ZaiZai said...

you did great! very casual and laid back. for me as long as you're comfy and confident in what you're wearing then that's good :)

Thirdy Lopez said...

WEEE!!! Thanks, Zaizai!

my style is really laid back... that's why I love gray and white pero my simpleng twist...

:)

A said...

You did very well. :)


I love Look No.2

Mel said...

Awesome. I think youre very cute. Not really sleek but very laid back. Just perfect for that Tagaytay trip. :)

Unknown said...

I like the second look :) Very nice!

Michael said...

Hey Thirdy, sorry for the late response. I got your message on twitter when you twitted about this post.

First off, thanks for the mention. I don't really deserve that credit. Besides, you're doing OK and to say that I inspired you to put up this post is an overstatement. But thank you for the recognition.

Second, you did great. Besides, Tagaytay has a cooler climate, and what you wore was appropriate.

Third, wow, you have this blog for five years already. I am just a newbie compared to you then.

Take care and have fun! :-)

Thirdy Lopez said...

thanks, thanks!

Unknown said...

your first look= definitely cool!
great job considering the fact that you are not a fashion icon but you made a cool/good job. Thumbs up Bro.

Anyway Inong Here! your new Blog follower.. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

your first look= definitely cool!
great job considering the fact that you are not a fashion icon but you made a cool/good job. Thumbs up Bro.

Anyway Inong Here! your new Blog follower.. Happy Holidays!

Thirdy Lopez said...

Hello, Inong!

Thanks for all the comments!!!

NuffNang Ads