Monday, October 31, 2011

Treats

Earlier this year, I was awarded a performance bonus due to my promotion and I decided to treat my family.

Sweets

I was browsing in my favorite group buying deal and one of the deals I encountered was this deal from Cash Cash Pinoy for brownies. On the day we set my dinner treat for my family, I claimed this sweet pasalubong. I was expecting to just pass by SM Ayala and board the MRT to Trinoma but since I was the only one who wrote SM Ayala Cart in the options. The salesperson got confused and directed me to the branch where the gate to Glorietta was also located. So I went to the SM Ayala Cart to the Glorietta Gate branch and SM Ayala Cart while awaiting numerous clarification from managers.


Glimpse of brownies from brownies unlimited

I am a patient person so the waiting didn't turn me into the Incredible hulk. (LOL)

Lesson learned, though, to choose the more popular branches. They get this done faster.

Dinner

I wanted to use my freebies from California Pizza Kitchen but we already decided on the token chinese restaurant so we just had dinner there and took the free pizza home.


Our Chinese Dinner

I hope for more blessings to share for my family and friends.

9 comments:

ZaiZai said...

hmmm brownies and pizza! okay na kahit may mishap sa pag claim. happy Halloween! :)

Thirdy Lopez said...

happy long weekend, Zai....

Sumi Go said...

That's the hassle lang with groupon vouchers. Minsan talaga di maiwasan ang miscommunication from the merchant and deal site. Anyway, congrats on the bonus and promotion! :)

totomai said...

congrats on the promotion. :-)

next time, you're going to treat the bloggers LOL!

Unknown said...

I've never tried those online deals. I'm not sure how it goes e.

Superbowl kayo kumain no?

Thirdy Lopez said...

@Kay: I think so... Basta its a chinese resto at trinoma...

@totomai: I'll treat the bloggers kung may sponsored treat ang any food establishment

kaya calling all food establishments...

@Sumi: all's well ends well naman... I got to consume those calories with my family naman...

:)

Hello, fellow bloggers!!!

Gian Paolo said...

Congrats! Next time, mga taga-PEx naman ang ilibre mo :))

ardee sean said...

nice treat.. :) congrats to your promotion and cheers .. :P

Thirdy Lopez said...

Thanks, ardee!!!

NuffNang Ads