Monday, January 19, 2009

Spontaneous Dinner Date

It was just a simple Sunday.

Seeing each other in the afternoon.. Doing nothing then going to church..

But since we still haven't been get LPG to cook kaya we decided to eat out. After mass, we walked to Pasong Tamo but after going around there, we didn't like to eat there.

I thought of eating at Good Ah instead so we rode a jeep to there. But while we were in the jeep, Jessie thought of eating at Mister Kabab at Quezon Ave. since my cravings for Pares weren't that great.

We went there instead.. We rode the LRT and a jeep to Mister Kebab.

But when we got there. Wala na si Mister Kebab. Jessie asked around and Mister Kebab moved na pala..

So we walked around Quezon Ave. and tried to look for it... since excited si Jessie, takbo na naman ng takbo everywherea and I have to run after him.. Nakatapak tuloy ako ng puddle...

So I bought a towel sa 7-11 and the cashier asked us. "Anung hinahanap niyo?"

Thirdy: "Mister Kebab"

Cashier:"Lapit na yun dito lakad lang kayo... Walking distance lang.."

So we walked... and walked... Then We saw an ugly logo with a better looking mister kebab.. First time ko dun pero sabi ni Jessie, lumaki daw at gumanda yung designs...

Pumila kami sa mabilis umusog na pila...

Since I have no idea what to order, I let Jessie order... Something keema for him and chula something for me...

Sarap! Pinapak ko pa yung grilled tomato which I though I would not like..

Sarap ng food! Busog.. We walked back sa kanto after para matunawan ng onti... Then umuwi na...

Enjoy ang spontaneous dinner... Too bad na since spontaneous dinner nga to.. We didn't bring a camera...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads