Monday, October 22, 2007

Of Narcisism, Of Over Confidence, Of Past

Everybody has a shadow.

A past.

Peter Pan lost his shadow once and he had Wendy sew it back.

Past makes us who we are now.

Think of it. If certain things didn't happen to you in the past, would you be the person you are now?

Okayarso things happened.. Once things happened again and again without me knowing anything about it until AJ told me everything... And it was past.

As a normal human being, I grieved..Done stupid things.. But learned...

Of Narcisism, I don't feel anything for them anymore.. Di naman talaga kami friends so no need to be friendly..

I would like to think that these people are still soo in love me... Okay Narcisistic talaga... Pero siyempre di yun yon...Pero wala naman na ako care...I don't care...

I believe that everything happens for a reason... And the reason is here..

So Past is past... I got over that shit and moved on... I am happy...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads