Saturday, May 18, 2013

PTAAkbuhan Fun Trail Run 2013

I'm not entirely sure how this run will go but if you are addicted to joining fun run events and are willing to take a chance with this event. I am sharing the details.

I have asked the organizers about the shuttle to Nuvali since this is a morning run and Nuvali is a good 2-3 hours away from Manila but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I really don't want to let this rot in my queue so I am sharing. Please coordinate with Pep Squad for more details. 



Fun Trail Run 2013

June 16, 2013 at 5:30AM
1K with pet, 3K, 5K, 10K

Registration Fee:
  • P600 all categories.  
}
}
  • Inclusions: Race bib with built in timing chip, Singlet, Route Map and Race mechanics.  

Registration Venues:



  • PTAA Secretariat Office: 12-1G EGI-Rufino Plaza, Taft cor. Sen Gil Puyat Avenue. Pasay City 
  • Pep Squad Office: 2F Raha Sulayman Building Benavidez St. Legaspi Village, Makati City 
  • Hemispeheres Travel Corporation: G/F Unit 11 Paseo 3, Paseo de Santarosa, City  
  • Online Registration: http://www.ptaakbuhan.runningmate.ph/

Awards:



For 1km with pet category:



a. Best Costume 
b. Best Costume Duo ( pet and pet owner)


For Categories: 1k/3k/5k/10k

a. Youngest Runner 
b. Oldest Runner
c. Biggest Delegation/ Group with the biggest registrants 
d. Face of the event

Singlet Design:

Race Route:



No comments:

NuffNang Ads