Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Pescatarian Experiment

After my Rip 60 class, I overheard my gym instructor telling someone that she doesn't eat pork. Then, I remembered Piolo Pascual and Rafael Rosell also doesn't eat pork (as mentioned in their interviews). I had a wild idea to try not eating pork for a while.

My first experiment is to try just eating fish for a week.

Here is my meal plan for the week:

Monday: Sweet and  Sour Maya Maya


Tuesday: Grilled Tilapia


Wednesday: Fish Fillet

Thursday: Shabu Shabu


Friday: Pansit with squid rolls


Saturday: Maya Maya with Chili Sauce

I got fish versions of nuggets, longanisa, corned tuna and other tuna products.

It was hard to not get my favorite breakfast and pork products but this may be worth a try.

Matatagalan ko kaya?

Images from Google

9 comments:

deemenrunner said...

kung nagpapapayat ka, you just have to cut your sodium intake. ung list mo ng food, mukhang puro maalat.

Thirdy Lopez said...

di ko pa naman naluluto yung food kaya may room pa for improvement... Ibig bang sabihin puro steamed lang lahat at walang lasa ang food?

michymichymoo said...

Good luck! I'm sure I can't be a pescatarian. Chicken siguro okay lang sa kin, for a few days, maybe?

http://www.dekaphobe.com/

Thirdy Lopez said...

@michy: try lang naman... Chicken and beef naman next week....

:P

deemenrunner said...

yep! steamed is good. and sad to say, walang lasa is better. hehe! well pwede naman na lagyan ng pepper. basta very little salt lang or no salt at all. :)

totomai said...

kailan ma'y di ko pagpapalit ang pork :-)

not really on topic but last time natiis ko 1 month without coke. (adik kasi ako sa coke) so kung pipilitin kaya naman.

goodluck

Earvs said...

Goodluck Thirdy! Kaya mo yan. =)

Thirdy Lopez said...

@totomai: no coke lang... Chicken yan...

@deemenrunner: wag na nga... #choz

@earvs: go, go, go!

Sumi Go said...

Wow! I don't think I can last a week without eating pork.. haha.. XD Anyway, good luck and keep up the good job! ;)

NuffNang Ads