Saturday, February 04, 2012

Condura Skyway Marathon 2012: Pre-race thoughts

Condura Skyway Marathon 2012: Run for Mangroves is one of the premiere running event of the country. It started in 2008 as a fun run for runners by runners, supporting an environmental cause. For this year, the running event would be held for the preservation of Mangroves in Subic.


Even before I became addicted to running event, I heard of Condura Marathon because it has been featured in numerous magazines and TV shows.

And tomorrow, I will be attending my first Condura Skyway Marathon event. Thousands and thousands of runners will be gathering in the strange foreign land (at least for me) of Alabang to be part of this well-known race. Most of them will be devirgined in 3km, 5km, 10km, 16km, 21km and 42km races. I know of a dozen of people who will be doing a certain race for the first time tomorrow (in Condura Skyway Marathon 2012).

 I'll be owning one of these things tomorrow

In my own way, I plan to be devirgined by having my first run in the Skyway, doing my first Condura Race and shedding off minutes and having a new 10km Personal Record.

I'm excited.

See you on the Skyway, Runners!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one. You got that cool fighting spirit! Awesome buddy..

NuffNang Ads