Thursday, December 01, 2011

Old Swiss Inn

For almost a few years ago, I had an inkling to try a cuisine out of the usual types. Slash off chinese, filipino, japanese, korean, american and italian. I wanted to try a swiss restaurant. So I googled my way into finding Old Swiss Inn besides Manila Peninsula and at the ground floor of the Olympia Condotel and we tried pasta and a slab of meat which made us full.

From my favorite daily ritual (which is browsing group deal sites), I found a deal from Cash Cash Pinoy. The deal is P1000 worth of fondue in this restaurant.

For starters, we were served butter rolls. We were really hungry then so this gave us something to munch on while we were waiting for our main dish.

Dinner Rolls and Butter

Our main dish is the Neptune Fondue, made with various fish meat, shrimp and squid. We got garlic rice to go with this meal. We love shabu shabu so we enjoyed this meal. The variety of sauces mad this dinner adventure interesting. We'd try all the sauces with different combo.

 
Neptune Fondue

Sauces

This main dish is really filling so do come in hungry.


5 comments:

Mel said...

I love the old swiss in! Their fondue is something I drool about most of the time. Hehehe. Glad you enjoyed your time there.

michymichymoo said...

I hope they offer another deal in cash cash pinoy soon! Medyo expensive kasi eh.hihi.

Thirdy Lopez said...

@michy & @jessica: oo nga... Ang mahal ng fondue pero sulit... Ansarap! Next time yung beef fondue naman gusto itry or if you have a sweet tooth yung choco fondue.

Sumi Go said...

I haven't been here yet, pero nakakatakam ah! I'll make sure to save up and try this soon. Or hopefully, there'll be another deal offering for Old Swiss Inn.. :)

Thirdy Lopez said...

Sana nga meron pang deals... Sarap duon at nakakabusog!

NuffNang Ads