Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just an update

I have been meaning to add an entry in my blog but I have been swapped at work since Monday.

First, I have been given development tasks so I am not as free as I was.

Then, the bosses decided to add Canada Forms to the scope of my actual project. So I have been spending less time with online stuff.

Anyway, that's just a short update.

All I wanted to post are these dancing gif's that a friend tweeted me:








Then, this bear changes costume to continue dancing.


Then, he closes the show with a bow.






How adorable is that?

3 comments:

red the mod said...

Adorable indeed! Hey, I saw you walking Ayala tonight. Kaso you had your headphones on, so I didn't bother you. Kamusta na?

ZaiZai said...

that bear is so cute! I could watch the gif over and over and not get bored :)

Vallarfax said...

Aww.. So cute!

NuffNang Ads