Monday, July 14, 2008

Testing as a Profession

By the time a bunch of us was on the verge and was about to graduate..

A number of people was saying "Ayoko na magprogram.."

I didn't actually felt the same. I wanted to do more programs.. applications would the right term I think...

I wanted to learn new technologies and get the experience of development..

(Notice the bold letters...)

Then we were given a choice for our electives... I took a course on Testing..

Thus opening a new option for a career... I remember my thesismate Trick.. "Magtetester na lang ako..."

Sabay kami nag-apply sa isang company sa Ortigas... Tester ata yung tinest niya dun...

I just got into thinking.... Testing as a profession...

Let's face it guys...

Not all IT companies act efficiently and not all IT projects are that big to require testing.. But all projects needs testers... But not all IT companies are mindful of that..

Testers are not always hired.. It is often misguidingly becomes a task of a developer... Which is obviously stupid coz dvelopers would be biased on the work they did...

Mga CMMI level ekek lang yung may testers... Hindi lahat ng malaki magpasweldo CMMI...

Good luck Testers!

No comments:

NuffNang Ads