Thursday, April 24, 2008

Simonisms

American Idol.

I guess I first watched the show during its season 3 run. Fantasia won. She was great. But she's not as commercial as a pop artist can be.. Hope she still makes maves... Someday soon... Season 4 was boring for me.. A rock singer and a country singer battling for the title.. I can just say ZZZZZZ's. Season 5 I really watched.. I think I was routing for Taylor ba yun basta yung puti yung buhok.. He won and lost in the music industry. Apparently, Daughtry is the real winner. Season 6.. No word.. So I don't know who Sanjaya ba yun is... I do know Jordin Sparks and had no idea she was the season 6 american idol..

Hope she gets well though. Jessie told me it's common for pop singers to be sick coz they don't breathe right... They should use anything else other than their vocal chords. Yup, usual blah blah's.. Mas geek este nerd pa siya sa aken pag dating sa fields. Anyway, back babbling...

Season 7.. I didn't really cared for.. I was actually crossing my fingers that the show be axed.. Season 8 to not exists. I first heard of the idols from Rhoj... Magaling si Ramielle at si Syesha...

Then came Mariah Night.. GRABE! I'm now hooked... I'm going to forget about these freaks when the season is over.. I hope the winner will get a good career and the losers find work at a fastfood joint or wherever. Don't kill me pero I still like Syesha and I still don't get why people hate her.. I hope she does well at community theater.. hahaha

Hahaha....

Top 6 predictions:

1. Carly - tattoo parlor artist and model.. Ayy.. Sikat pala.. Baka kasi jombagin ako ng scary niyang asawa..

2. Brooke - Waitress, Dog walker

3. David A. - Ewan bata pa siya.. mag-aral ka muna..

4. David C. - Winner.. Sana di maulit si White haired dude...

5. Jayson - Pwede na singer... sa luau themed resto

6. Syesha - Community theater.. Kakasabi ko lang di ba?

HAHAHAHA...


Sa mga past losers, stop hogging the spotlight your 15 minutes is over. To successful ones, sige lang galingan niyo...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads