Monday, July 23, 2007

6 weird things

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in their blog their own 6 weird things and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. These 6 people will do the same thing.

My 6 Weird things:

1. I create plans/budgets but I only follow them 65% of the time..

2. I don't know how to ride a bike but that's the first I will buy when I get the chance

3. I get very angry, toxic and bitter every February 14. Dunno why?

4. I am consistent and unconsistent at the same time...

5. I currently have this fixation to create different dishes with the use of patatas but I'm only able to create one type of food.

6. I always get lost.. Nakatira na ako sa makati ng 4 years.. nawawala pa rin ako sa glorietta...


Tagged by Mikko.. <-- siya sisihin sa mga mabibiktima ko...

Tagging:

1. Julian
2. Ian
3. Anika
4. Karly
5. Mile
6. Glory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIRDY! :)
ako din hanggang ngayon naliligaw pa din sa glorietta :|
haha. alam mo ba nasa spain din cousin ko. wala lang. ccs din sya. haha. wala lang.

Thirdy Lopez said...

hahaha.. buti na lang may mga signs everywhere...

Sinong cousin mo? Team mate ko ba? o baka naman yung boss na namen siya..

NuffNang Ads