Saturday, June 16, 2007

Graduate na din

I looked forward for graduation...

We worked hard to be able to legally be part of this....

Then, I waited long to be part of this... Asa Spain na sana ako ngayon if not for this...

Now it is done...

I felt really good (hirap i-describe eh... good na lang) when I set foot in PICC holding my toga in hand.. Walking down the stairs to take a bow... standing up as we are presented... sitting down as brother armin acknowledges us... Caslon having difficulty pronouncing my name as I get my make believe diploma and brother armin telling me not to get drunk later (ahhh mukha ba akong tanggero?)

Yess... It also signifies the start of my last week in Pinas before my first flight to Spain...

YEss... ayan na...

Eto na.. Eto na...

WUHOOOO!!!

No comments:

NuffNang Ads