Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Old Entry: unable to post

Dunno when ito... An old post that has the right to be posted...

Last Wednesday, I woke up at 3am. I dunno why and I cannot go back to sleep as I keep thinking about my insecurities and failures. I still keep trying to forget my troubles.

I lie to myself and distract myself by doing other things but somehow its stll there. I came to think. This is one of those things that changes people's lives like bearing a baby at a young age. This is my challenge. This is a calling that wakes me up.

But the blow still hurts, maybe I can't stand up yet.

Unconsciously maybe this is what my body tells me. You can't accept the truth or You're just too afraid to know what really is going on.

Everything was just a dream. You were a phony and all that you did was a joke..

I can't sleep well, maybe I'm not well.

No comments:

NuffNang Ads