Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I don't need my baby bottle no more...

Wake up!

I'm not conservative... I want everyone to think openly and let go of their inhibition.. based on what other people say.. I'm liberal.. I want change.. I hate boundaries.. Don't like walls..

Of course, there's comfort to limitations.. But sometimes, I'd rather not have them....

Let me be me...

C'mon... I need to be out there... Being sheltered for 19 years in my life and I want to be free... I let myself miss outside-school activities, gimmicks.. I stopped myself from being able to meet new friends... Now, I want to be free..

I don't want to waste my youth...

I don't have money for jumping off a cliff and landing ng nakapatiwarik... Pero if I did, I will bungee jump... I don't want to try that when I'm 50 and die with just a heart attack when I take my first step sa pag-hike sa mountain... I'm may be afraid.. But I want to conquer my fear....

I'm not a baby anymore...

I can take care of myself... You taught me to... Now, it's time to teach myself...

Mama/Papa, Hindi na ako bata.. Please let me be... Anong ba naman masama sa pag-tambay kasama ang friends... Masama ba magkaruon ng mga kaibigan na hindi ka iiwan kung kelangan mo sila?

Ayoko na ng friends na sa convenience lang nila nagpapakita... Childhood friends ko sila, oo... at magiging friends kami forever pero the closeness is long gone.. We's grown apart....

I'm strong... I can handle it.. I'd handled a lot of things and here I am still alive....

I'm 20 and give me a few more months and I can pick a girl and marry her... Start my own family and with my determination and hardworking attitude kaya ko... Watch me...

Pero I'm wise... I could get a cum laude if i wanted to.. But I don't want to nerd up.. like I did in Highschool... I wanna have fun.. I don't like boring at all...

Andaya niyo nga.. Feeling ko.. Bakit yung kapatid ko, ginaganyan niyo ba? I need my independence.. Hirap naman maging paboritong anak.. I reliquish my throne kung wala naman akong freedom at respeto sa aking freedom....

I don't need my baby bottle anymore... I can take care of myself...

NOTE: Nilalabas ko lang.. Hindi ko yan masasabi ng harap-harap.. It's the way I'm raised that I cannot say things right and up....

No comments:

NuffNang Ads