Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another Trap

I was just released from my prison...

Three months of being a slave to my academic requirements.. I almost cried, screamed and shoved my head underground.. As of December 15, 10 am.. It's over.. I passed, defended and finished everything...

I'm Free...

I cleaned my room.. Threw the piling trash.. Washed all the dishes... Did the laundry.. Shopped for Christmas.. Went Home.. Slacked Off(My Dream)...

So I thought........ WRONG!

I need to head to probinsya to deliver a stupid document.. And do nothing.. It's unproductive to stay there.. NO computer! Far away from friends! I have to carry files! Phone calls are long distance, costing bigger than a local call...

Another TRAP...

I dream of freedom...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ito na ngalang visit mo.. hindi na nakakalito ito na talga promise :P

livejournal.com/~lolitarentt

-mile

NuffNang Ads