Tuesday, October 18, 2005

On a natural high

I'm on a natural high.

Its thrilling to face the odds and conquer them.. I had felt for the past few days that I had failed myself. I thought I will be creating improvements and here, I was doomed with problems, problems that I as an IT student should know better..

Despite my insecurity, I continued on.. wishing of my goal's accomplishment..

Today, right after a test, which I think I will pass.. Writers' Guild had our accreditation presentation.. Meeting at 11:20 (ang tagal ni Jej)... We went to look for Kendy and upon finding him, Me, Bianx, Jej and Kendy rehearsed one last time.. As timed, we used up 17 minutes instead of twenty.. Of course, I had a lot of speech blurges, as usual.. But nonetheless, I think I was able to convey the message... After practice, Nervous but still having fun.. fooling around we waited outside the door of PUSO, the venue for accreditation... Until Gold asked us to set up... After the new accred presentation was opened.. We started... I had lots of blurges during the beginning but I still continued on... I then turn it over to Bianx who oriented the audience of out organization's existence.. Then back to me where I presented most of the organization's strategies using the accreditation model.. Had lots of blurges, as usual. I also skipped a few slides as I started to worry if the last slides won't be presented... Within the last few minutes, Jej started with his piece.. followed by Kendy's.. Then the Q&A came.. I really don't remember the questions but I remembered having all of them answered.. I forgot a thing or two but my co-officers reminded me as I was speaking.. Kendy and Jej also got the opportunity to input while I was on my "ha? I forgot" state..

Ending, Kuya Dek said that we have OK activities and for the next accred, we should present documented evaluations, the turnout of the succession program and the other things..

Waahhh... As we left the John Hall Building.. I realize... We will not fail! We had improved.. We are a learning organization and we will not ne the 32nd org out of 33 orgs anymore...

Its a natural high to realize that my goal of improving the organization has been fulfilled. Now, its time for the other ones...

I am happy...

and hungry... I will eat now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging on BlogOn, and at BlogOn
I am writing on BlogOn 2005 over at the AllBusiness PR Blog this week, and will be updating the posts here.

Hey, you have a wonderful blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Check out this spam free marketing site. It pretty much covers spam free marketing related stuff.

Welcome to browse :-)

Master Sites
A. Family Income Increase - News on cashing in greater income for your family.
B. Healthcare and Fitness- Top international leaders in healthcare and fitness.
C. Network Built from Your Desktop - For successes in your own powerful online network and sales. This is NOT MLM.
D. The Market Leader - Leading source of powerful products and services for millions of webmasters and marketers! A Must!
E. Email 1000s of PayPal Customers SPAM FREE - Email 1000s of PayPal members each day for Only $12 per year.
F. Nutritional Supplements - The leading source of natural nutritional supplements developed to meet a wide range of your personalcare needs.
G. Self Defense Stun Pens - Stun pens, stun guns, stun batons and pepper spray protecting the personal safety of your family members.
H. Vitamin Power Store - An exclusive line of over 300 highest-quality, natural nutritional products, developed to meet a wide range of health and personal-care needs.
H. Nutritional Supplements - Your daily source for the best and the most powerful nutritional supplements.

Thirdy Lopez said...

Nakaka-asar si anonymous..

Pakialam ko ba sa mga sinabi mo...

NuffNang Ads