Thursday, May 24, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

Let me take a break from my running and fitness related posts by talking about Snow White and Skin White.

Yes, I'm joining a contest so I'm hoping to win an invite.

How does SkinWhite give you that beautiful blush white skin that your prince charming can’t resist?

 SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all at the same time:

WHITENS the skin’s surface
REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays

Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:




3 comments:

ardee sean said...

good luck!! bring home the bacon.. :P

Sam D. said...

I hope you win! Have a blessed weekend :)

Thirdy Lopez said...

I was included sa List!

YEY!

Saw the movie na!

NuffNang Ads