Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sugar and Chocolate

First I decided to give up lala chocolate bar and minimize eating rice cakes...

Then, I decided to cut back on eating McDo Sundae to once a week....

I have been successful most of the time...

So I am planning to declare a major cutback on sweets pero di ko  muna i-aannouce kasi mapipiltan ako gawin eh...

This post is just about why I am deciding to cut back on sweets once again.


According to the December 2010 Men's Health article, sugar disrupts the proper functioning of hormone producing organs that tells us whether we are craving for something, hungry or full... So para di ako laging gutom at nag-crave for something... Bawas sugar...


Next week na ako mag-declare... Parang di ko pa kaya!

2 comments:

ArCeeTee said...

i prescribed a pill to jay-r that you could drink everyday....it will not cost you anything and its healthy....

wanna know what that is/

Rickz

Thirdy Lopez said...

Ricky, I don't like pills that promise stuff... I'd rather be physical and control my food intake.. :P

NuffNang Ads