Thursday, October 07, 2010

Subtract and Add

I'm gonna gun to be leaner and lose fat...

My geneology says that fat is difficult to lose on my tummy and chest giving me a belly bulge and man boobs that are not easy to get rid of...

So I'm gonna have to subtract a few things on my Menu....

SUBTRACT
1. More than a cup of rice and reduce to 1/2 to 2/3 a cup... It also means I got to get me a bowl to measure this one cup with... I guess I've been more liberal on eating rice ever since I broke my bowl which measures the rice intake.

2. to my weekend rice cakes... There is this stall near the jeepney stop where I ride to go on my almost weekly swim. Suman, Malagkit, Biko, puto and Kutsinta, yum.... I have to not drop by that stall to have my pinoy food sweet stop... Malagkit goodies are just too much carbs...

3. Lala natural chocolate - I am so addicted to this one... But it contains a lot of sugar and that doesn't help in gunning to be leaner... I reduced my intake to large bar to the little ones but I am still eating a lot of it.... I have to say good bye to Lala for now and reduce my intake to once a week...
4. Generally, I have to lessen my carbs and let protein do its work...

ADD
1. Cardio on rest days... Instead of having 4 rest days... I have to transform 2 of them to active rest days...
 2. More protein

Say, good luck...

No comments:

NuffNang Ads