Monday, September 27, 2010

Stepping out of my Comfort Zone

I am uncomfortable with doing such a thing but I just signed up for a seminar/workshop with the Real-estate guru, Trace Trajano. I have been a fan of the book and I thought then I would like to put that book into practice... But I guess I was just too afraid to act on it...

'Coz it is not easy and I don't know anyone who will do it with me.

But as I heard once in a networking seminar, Success lies outside your comfort zone.

I am 24 years old and I still have a lot of life to live and a lot of ways to be backed-up... I should take a chance to do something. not to be in my comfort zone. I maybe going somewhere but I am not going to where I wanna be.. I have big dreams and I don't want to achieve them using loans that I pay off till I die...

Move Forward. Take bigger steps

5 comments:

Thirdy Lopez said...

if you want to help me out or take a big step too... Sama sama tayo... Let me know...

Harl said...

I'm also very interested in real estate investment unfortunately I'm a beginner at these things...

Thirdy Lopez said...

You and me both... But the question for you would be would you want to be more than a beginner?

Harl said...

I'm also looking for others to partner with too. Maybe we can meet and discuss this or something? Just to get it started.

Thirdy Lopez said...

Sure... Just shoot me a message...

NuffNang Ads