Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nag-aaral ka pa?

"Nag-aaral ka pa?"

It's both a compliment and an insult.

Over the past less than few years, I worked as hard as I was allowed to make a name for myself. I still have a long way to go but I could say I did a lot. As a programmer, I had experiences with Java, IDE's that are java based, J2EE, Ireports, JSF, ASP.NET, Oracle 9i and 10, XSL, Sybase, Javascript, etc. I had experienced working 8 hours to 24 hours a day. I go to office at 7, then, 9 now. I owned a titles, Junior Consultant and now, Analyst Programmer.

But I can't really blame them our genes are blessed with looking younger than we are. My **** lola looks 70, my Tita looks like 20, etc. etc.... Kung naka-shorts nga ako, ayaw pa nila maniwala na nag-wowork na ako.. I guess, nag-improve na din... At least di na ako pinagkakamalang high school....

No comments:

NuffNang Ads