Monday, May 14, 2007

On Yahoo! 's Guilty Pleasures

Charmed
- I love Charmed... I wish i would be able to get that 8 disc pirated DVD9 set...
- That would make up 2-weeks of crazy watching 3 witches with the power to defeat evil..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THE OC
- I haven't seen this show.. I saw a peek at it when Jovel was watching it sa RPN9.. I may like it...

Beverly hill 9021s0
- Cool... But the actors looked older that they should be...

Men in Trees
- Never heard...

Desperate Housewives
- LOVE it... I will watch it later again... Channel 23...

American Idol
- Like it but too much is too much..

So you think you can dance
- Ganda nito.. Too bad season 1 lang napanuod ko...

America's Next top model
- Haay.. wala na kasi sa 23 eh.. Loved season 2.. the best yun...

Saved by the bell
- I miss that show...

Dancing with the stars
- Heard about it..

Jerry Springer
- Next... I saw this and it was all ka-cheapan....

No comments:

NuffNang Ads