Monday, April 16, 2007

Unsure future

Welcome to the real world...

I wanted to have a real vaction pero wala naman kaming pera.. Hindi naman kami mahirap.. pero pag meron kang 4 na kapatid.. Everything is just at the right amount..

That's the real world.. Face it...

The term is almost over.. It's over... I just need to know the results.. I want to get a job na.. I don't want to stay here sa bahay ng walang ginagawa.. Hirap na hirap ako sa paghahanap ng trabaho only to do that again... The one company I am waiting for.. Needs me to graduate before they can hire me.. June pa ang graduation.. Mag-iintay pa ako..

That's the real world face it...

I will find a summer job.. While waiting for company S to employ me.. I will find a temporary job.. Para lang may pang-gastos ako.. Para makapagbakasyon talaga ako.. One out of town trip would make me happy.. basta ba swimming na ang aim is to relax myself...

That's teh real world.. Face it!

No comments:

NuffNang Ads