Friday, January 28, 2005

Are you still my friends?

We used to spend 24/7 together. We did everything together. You were always there. I never failed to be there for you.

When we graduated, I knew our time with each other would be limited but I knew we'll never lose touch with each other. I may cut communication with most of our classmates but never with each other.

I was wrong...

I spend my last day of pre-college time with you but after that. I became busy. You became busy and finding the time was not easy as it were then. During my sem break, its your midterms and when its time for their break, it my finals/midterms. I tried keeping intouch with them through texting but they never text back. Even if load comes to as cheap as P25, they never reply. I tried e-mailing them, but they check their mail once a month. I tried calling their phone but most of the time, they're out or busy.

I really feel that we're growing apart and I can't do anything about it. Are you still my friends? I tried to be with contact with you. I tried to be your friend but why can't you return the favor?

Time na ba to invest in new people?

1 comment:

mell ditangco (this is my pseudonym) said...

hey there thirdy. thats life you know, just cherish the times you spent with your friends and leave it at that. :D

NuffNang Ads