Wednesday, March 09, 2011

My life according to Britney Spears

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)

Pick your Artist: Britney Spears

Are you a male or female:
"Boys" (Britney, 2002)

Describe yourself:
"I love Rock and Roll" (Britney, 2002)

How do you feel:
"Toxic" (In the Zone, 2004)

Describe where you currently live:
"Circus" (Circus, 2008)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
"Where are you now?" (Ooops, I did it again, 2000)

Your favorite form of transportation?
"I run away" (Britney, 2001)

Your best friend?
"Perfect Lover" (Blackout, 2007)

Favorite time of the day:
"Kill the Lights" (Circus, 2009)

You and your best friend are: 
"Born to Make you Happy" (Baby One More Time, 1999)

What's the weather like:
"Break the Ice" (Blackout, 2009)

If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
"I'm a slave for you" (Brtiney, 2001)

What is life to you: 
"Lucky" (Ooops... I did it again, 2000)

Your Relationship:
"Stronger" (Ooops... I did it again, 2000)

Your fear:
"Lonely" (Britney, 2001)

What is the best advice you have to give:
"What U See (What U Get) (Ooops... I did it again, 2000)

Thought for the Day:
"Someday (I Will Understand) (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative, 2005)

My motto:
"I got that (Boom Boom)" (In the Zone, 2004)
"Till the World ends" (Femme Fetale, 2011)

4 comments:

Vallarfax said...

I will try this one in a few minutes. Got intrigued with your answers. A nice read! =)

Unknown said...

I wish I could do the same thing ... maybe when I have more time ...

bla- said...

:D

Britney FTW!

Thirdy Lopez said...

Try niyo din and share links!

NuffNang Ads