Thursday, February 24, 2011

Imaging Ghosts

I didn't really expect condos to be haunted. Then, a friend told something about having ghosts in his old place, GA Tower, where little kid ghosts roam around. Freaky, right?

I haven't had ghost experience and I don't intend to have one.

But wild minds wonder, though.

Every other Wednesday night, I go up our roof deck to do 15 minutes of jumping rope. Yeah, since I cannot do them upon waking up. I do them after work hours.

So here I was up the roof deck and I seem to be all alone.



My imagination wanders as I do the first round of jumping rope routines. I thought I saw a head peeping in the kid's playground so I decided to go to another spot on the roof deck. Then I would hear footsteps and I freaked.

With all senses reaping backing in, the footsteps were the rope hitting the floor and the head was the guy who hang out the kid's playground...

I don't like the idea of being scared yet I cook it up my mind...

3 comments:

jedi_randy said...

They're all over Makati bro, we have some of those "kids" in our office as well (RCBC Plaza Tower). Well, as long as they behave, leave them be...

Unknown said...

Ghosts are a daily part of my life. They're everywhere.

Thirdy Lopez said...

errr... scary!

NuffNang Ads