Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Google yourself

Getting information used to be getting an encyclopedia, scanning the index and heading on the page mentioned in it.

(I'm not that old!!!)

But now, it is as easy as hitting a search engine and surfing through sites.

So out of a whim I decided to google myself....

Here what I got:

My twitter post

My profile picture in Isport (formerly swim.com)
The worst movie I ever saw (Idle Hands)
A bunch of my favorite TV Shows
Gilmore Girls
Friends
Supernatural

Roswell

Friends ko na laging online (then and now)
Marki
Dale


Rowjie
Hamham

Mikko

World Vision (My charity)

Green Archer

Christmas (my favorite season)

My hate for Mondays

Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella (one of my favorite musicals)
BIR Team
Madrid
 Medyas
 Andami na.... Ikaw, what did you see when you googled yourself?

No comments:

NuffNang Ads