Monday, August 23, 2010

If I stay in my current job, I will

  • be promoted (ideally) by January 2011
  • be getting my travel allowance back for our anniversary celebration
  • be heading or at least manning the forms team. (Ako na ang forms team!)
  • be staying in the Philippines (I'm not sure I'm 100% happy about that though)
  • be taking basic java courses then intermediate java then J2EE then get a certified as soon as I come up with the money
  • be getting my 13th month on November
  • be getting a performance bonus by early 2011
  • be getting an increase by early 2011
  • be getting a sick leave reimbursement by early 20111 (dammit! kalahati na nagamit ko... :( )
  • be having steady income until I resign in early 2011
The plan would be to stay until February 2011. Start looking for other options by January 2011. I should be unemployed at the end of March 2011 for KL-SG trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At ako'y nag-iisip-isip na rin kung mag-stay pa ako sa current job ko. Sa ngayon, ultimatum ko sa sarili ko is either until end of the year or when a job offer for an overseas position comes by, whichever occurs earlier. =)

NuffNang Ads