Friday, March 14, 2008

Phone Update

Malas ako sa mga phone...

Kasi naman i end up only having me second choice or third choice basta hindi yun ang fristr choice ko...



Rant One: Telephone Provider

My first Choice was...


I had used globe for more than a year. At first as a postpaid subscriber and a few months as a bundled DSL/Phone line subsciber. The Globe experience was great. After passing my requirements, my phone lines was installed 3-5 days. They serve you Saturdays and Sundays. There are long lines when you pay but the reception was satisfactory.

Unfortunately for me, Globe is not available in my new apartment..

I then considered...


Pero nalaman ko na 10% lang ng customers niya ang satisfied.. Hanggang satisfied lang....
May lock-in period pa na 12 months... Good Luck sau! Hindi ako magpapaloko dito..

So wala na akong choice kundi..


Maganda naman to... Kaya lang madami problema lalo na sa customer service... Porket monopolized nila yung market kaya ayan andaming arte...

Problema ko pa din yung Conduit Wiring na yan...

Concusion: I have to suffer the PLDT pain.. for the next 12 months.. di pa nga naguumpisa ang 12 months na yan sakit na ng ulo...

Rant Two: Cellphone
I made a post dedicated to my piece of crap.. Nokia 5310...

Just recently put my sun sim in that phone.. Guess what? It works fine... Ilang araw na hindi naghahang...

I now have a theory on Nokia 5310.. It works fine as a music phone as long you don't use it for a lot of messaging.. Which defeats the purpose of having a cellphone... Hindi ka naman makareceive ng maraming messages...

Baka hindi ko muna ipapaayos...

Pero come Fexben period... I gonna buy me a Samsung! Live and Loud with my favorite genre embeded... Ako na bibili!

No comments:

NuffNang Ads